Monday, November 14, 2011

Disney World

When I found out we were moving to Tampa, I admit I was bummed. I had my heart set on Boston - a big city with culture and history. I imagined taking/dragging Naomi and Eliza to the MFA and the Freedom Trail, etc etc.

Now that we are here I have found lots of things that are great about Florida... the weather (it's like 80 and sunny everyday), the people (our ward and neighbors are so amazing), and of course the cost of living (woohoo).

BUT THE GREATEST THING OF ALL...
DISNEY WORLD!!!
As Florida residents, we now get cheap seasonal passes to the happiest place on earth! It only takes us about 75 mins for our house to Mickey's house. We even made it home in 67 mins once. We have already been a few times. It is so much fun to wake up in your own bed, go for a spin in the tea cups, then come home. Here are some pictures from our recent trips.
Please come visit us. We would love the excuse to go to Disney again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment