Monday, April 16, 2012

Ellie and Annie

On a recent trip to Naples, we visited with my super cute cousins, Ellie and Annie. Naomi and Eliza love them - I mean, they really LOVE them. I barely saw my girls all week. We had tons of fun visiting the beach, swimming in the pool, dyeing Easter eggs, baking cupcakes, etc. Here are some snapshots from the visit.

Eliza, Ellie, Annie, and Naomi - all wearing matching suits

Seriously. How adorable are they?

Beach dancing

Naomi

Eliza

We love the beach. Isn't it gorgeous?

Eliza, Annie, and Naomi reading - Annie read to the girls all week. When she would finish one book, the girls would bring her another. That's a lot of patience for someone who won't be 8 for another month :)

Annie and Eliza

Naomi and Ellie made the cupcakes - they are definitely the best bakers in the family.

The cupcakes were delicious!

So we ate dinner at a restaurant called, M Waterfront Grille, in Naples with the relatives. When Nan takes the girls to the shopping area by M, they always end up running through the fountains, getting soaked in the process. On this occasion, I told Na and Z that they could not play in the fountain - but Naomi asked me if she could just put toes in the water... with Nan's encouragement, I agreed. The above photo and following video is what happened.


1 comment: