Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trip to IKEA

IKEA is awesome. Yesterday, David and I took the girls to IKEA in Ybor City. This was my first experience shopping at IKEA... it was seriously the strangest place I have ever been. I can't even explain it, but it was really fun. The trip was also very successful. We found a super cute, cheap kitchen table.
Naomi in the car on the way to IKEA

Eliza in the car too

It is HUGE. Seriously.

You go in here and immediately go up an enormous escalator to the showrooms. They had really fun little shopping carts for the girls to ride in. There was also a whole indoor playground and restaurant inside the store. Crazy.

Naomi - we had to sample the ice cream cones!

This morning, David put together our new kitchen table. Cute, right?!?

Eliza said, "Yook Mama. Dis chair yooks just yike a yadder. I can climb it!" I, of course, told her that it was not the kind of "yadder" that we climb... hehe.

1 comment:

  1. "Yook Mama. Dis chair yooks just yike a yadder. I can climb it!" Might be the cutest thing ever said.

    ReplyDelete